- Emulator: BizHawk 2.8
- Core: NymaShock
- Input device: GunCom
- Goal: beat the boss "Lepoediatra" of Special Mission mode as fast as possible
- Aims for in-game time, at the cost of sacrificing real-time (ending inputs saves a lot of real-time, but it consists in merely truncating the submitted movie, and thus I considered as a superseeded version)
- Beat the known TAS
- The faster the enemy disappear, the faster you advance to the next wave or room.
- Shoot an enemy on the top of the head to make them disappear faster.
- Shoot an enemy three times to make them disappear even faster.
- Reload the gun magazine multiple times to manipulate RNG and get different enemy spawns.
- In some rooms, shooting extra shoots speeds up the game by a frame each. This doesn't save in-game time, but only real time.
- While keeping in mind all of the above, find the optimal order in which shooting the enemies and reloading.
For the publisher
- Please use this movie for the extended inputs.
- Please make the crosshair invisible. PSX > Settings > Crosshair 1 > 16777216
- Please make an alternate encode that removes the screen flashes.