Checklist of things to check for encodes. These checks are to be done:
- Before uploading an encode
- After upload for streaming encodes.
- Before publishing/linking an encode.
- Encode size isn't wildly off expected (downloadables).
- Resolution is as expected.
- AR flagging (downloadables) or AR precorrection (streaming) is correct.
- Framerate is as expected (but dedupped videos can show wild framerates).
- Logo is present, is approved and is about 2 seconds in length.
- Check every subtitle entry and make sure it contains the correct info from the submission.
- Subtitles are present and readable, lasting about 5 seconds each.
- Subtitles don't cover action much.
- Video doesn't duplicate frames during action sequences, that is, it looks dedupped (downloadables)
- Video quality is good.
- Audio quality is good.
- Audio and video are in sync (at least check the beginning and the end)
- Video does not cut off unexpectedly.
- Audio does not cut off unexpectedly.
- Ending goes on long enough.