Goal:It is fastest the ninja injuries are not allowed. It's allowed to use of bugs and programming errors. It is allowed the ninja using sword and remote skill. All right,enjoy the movie please!

CoolHandMike: Claiming for judging.
CoolHandMike: Changing goal in submission field to "damageless" from "1st No Damage and 2nd Fastest".
CoolHandMike: Going to leave this one to other judges more knowledgeable about this game.

nymx: Claiming for judging.
nymx: As I was comparing this to the any% TAS, it was much easier to see the differences. This time around, things were not as similar as when I judged [6724] NES Ninja Gaiden III: The Ancient Ship of Doom "damageless" by FourLi39 & Rum in 11:11.88. Here, this submission skips the big cuts, where damage would have been used for some significant clipping. So this was much more enjoyable to watch and left little doubt as to it carrying the category in a stronger way.
Accepting to Alternative as a "damageless" branch.

inconsistent: Processing...


TASVideoAgent
They/Them
Moderator
Location: 127.0.0.1
Joined: 8/3/2004
Posts: 18112
Location: 127.0.0.1
Publisher, Reviewer, Expert player (2732)
🇲🇦 Morocco
Joined: 11/18/2011
Posts: 535
Location: 🇲🇦 Morocco
This was a great run! I was amazed by the usage of clips and how you smoothly dodge damage while making it feel natural. Yes vote!
I still learn more about English. https://www.youtube.com/user/McBobX100
I wrote:
Working is the best way to achieve goals in speedruning. Hardworking is a pain.
Post subject: Movie published
TASVideoAgent
They/Them
Moderator
Location: 127.0.0.1
Joined: 8/3/2004
Posts: 18112
Location: 127.0.0.1
This movie has been published. The posts before this message apply to the submission, and posts after this message apply to the published movie. ---- [6727] NES Ninja Gaiden II: The Dark Sword of Chaos "damageless" by FourLi39, Rum & An_Xi in 09:25.42