Goal:It is fastest the ninja injuries are not allowed. Abuses game bug. It is allowed the ninja use max blade and remote skill. Luck manipulation.(It is very important.)
The process of run is based on the fastest movie for Rum.I have to indicate it and I thanks Rum very much. That's all,auditors enjoy the movie please!

nymx: Claiming for judging.
nymx: When I started analyzing this game, it was almost indistinguishable between the baseline run. I figured a "damageless" run would have been much slower than what has been presented here. This tells me that the game doesn't provide much of an opportunity to save time, in terms of tricks that consume HP. I brought it up to our staff and we are ok with taking on a new branch for this run.
Accepting to Standard as a new "damageless" branch.

inconsistent: Processing...


TASVideoAgent
They/Them
Moderator
Location: 127.0.0.1
Joined: 8/3/2004
Posts: 18101
Location: 127.0.0.1
Publisher, Reviewer, Expert player (2732)
🇲🇦 Morocco
Joined: 11/18/2011
Posts: 535
Location: 🇲🇦 Morocco
Here is an encode for this run. This can be used to replace the one in the submission as it seems broken. Link to video
I still learn more about English. https://www.youtube.com/user/McBobX100
I wrote:
Working is the best way to achieve goals in speedruning. Hardworking is a pain.
Active player (473)
Joined: 6/17/2022
Posts: 45
McBobX wrote:
Here is an encode for this run. This can be used to replace the one in the submission as it seems broken. Link to video
Because the link's video is from bilibili.It doesn't work even if you embbed the encode with bilibili's link
Megaman TAS Nerd,Pain in Megaman TAS.still learning english
Publisher, Reviewer, Expert player (2732)
🇲🇦 Morocco
Joined: 11/18/2011
Posts: 535
Location: 🇲🇦 Morocco
I see. I didn't notice it until now. Thanks for pointing it out NemoRuby. Still, you can use the encode above if you want to :)
I still learn more about English. https://www.youtube.com/user/McBobX100
I wrote:
Working is the best way to achieve goals in speedruning. Hardworking is a pain.
Player (157)
🇺🇸 United States
Joined: 5/5/2025
Posts: 271
Location: 🇺🇸 United States
In the space where one puts the encode in a submission, it says it only supports YouTube or Niconico. In the future, maybe support for Bilibili can be added to the site.
Post subject: Movie published
TASVideoAgent
They/Them
Moderator
Location: 127.0.0.1
Joined: 8/3/2004
Posts: 18101
Location: 127.0.0.1
This movie has been published. The posts before this message apply to the submission, and posts after this message apply to the published movie. ---- [6724] NES Ninja Gaiden III: The Ancient Ship of Doom "damageless" by FourLi39 & Rum in 11:11.88
Player (157)
Location: Anhui
Joined: 7/13/2025
Posts: 3
Location: Anhui
There is a previous movie of Rum.The link for Youku(the video website of our country). https://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNTEyNDA5OTI4 And I had the fm2 of this movie.If you want to watch, I can obtain permission from Rum and upload it. Can compare the some improvements.