Submission Text Full Submission Page
Mega Man Kai was created by Small Apple. Based on the original game, it features revised maps. The castle stages adopt some assets from Mega Man 2, and the weapon effectiveness system has also been adjusted. Several tracks from the second game are used for the background music, while support items remain unchanged. The color schemes of some weapons have been modified.For the speedrun route, I start with Guts Man to get support items as early as possible and then exploit glitches to finish the run quickly. The optimal weapon counter order is G, C, E, B, F, I.The main glitches used throughout the run are wall clipping and pausing to reset the invincibility frame. In Castle Stage 2, I use Cut Man's attacks to go off-screen for rapid vertical teleportation, combining this with wall clipping to streamline the progression. Near the end of the castle section, wall clipping lets me skip the boss rush and the self-destruction sequence, leading straight to Wily's stages. To achieve the fastest clear time, I avoid frame drops and collecting score orbs during the entire run
洛克人kai是由small apple制作 在原版的基础上做了地图的改变 在城堡部分用到了洛克人2的一些素材并且在克制上做了些改变音乐方面部分用了二代的音乐辅助道具本身没有改动改了一些武器的颜色在起手方面我选择了气力人作为开头尽快拿到辅助道具利用bug来速通克制这一方面顺序是 G C E B F I 在流程中主要利用的bug还是穿墙和暂停键来实现重置无敌时间并且在城堡2利用剪刀人的攻击跳出屏幕实现快速上下瞬移来过流程和穿墙在城堡结尾部分用穿墙来做到跳过bossrush并自杀环节来实现快速来到威利部分流程中尽量避免掉帧和吃分数球来追求最快通关


TASVideoAgent
They/Them
Moderator
Location: 127.0.0.1
Joined: 8/3/2004
Posts: 18109
Location: 127.0.0.1
This topic is for the purpose of discussing #10482: Anonymous15507's NES Rockman Kai in 17:27.242
Active player (473)
Joined: 6/17/2022
Posts: 45
https://www.romhacking.net/hacks/1124/ Temp encode: Link to video Rom sum:49d8c3aa1ea64d3577a3aa412a653ec2 The run's rom sum:c9f54505ca761b36f0e763f5e5d1d152 I can confirm this run get synced,even if the Rom check sum in this submission doesn't match.
Megaman TAS Nerd,Pain in Megaman TAS.still learning english
TASVideosGrue
They/Them
Location: The dark corners of the TASVideos server
Joined: 10/1/2008
Posts: 3015
Location: The dark corners of the TASVideos server
om, nom, nom... want more!