Submission Text Full Submission Page
The objective I was shooting for in this run is for the High Score or possibly Best Time.
I like to make art with the run (as you can see on the YT link), so I measure time by when the character is chosen, to the final hit on the last boss character.
I am new to submissions on the site.
If rejected, I am hoping for knowledge to get better, and contribute much more to the community!
Thank you!


TASVideoAgent
They/Them
Moderator
Location: 127.0.0.1
Joined: 8/3/2004
Posts: 18110
Location: 127.0.0.1
Skilled player (1788)
🇧🇷 Brazil
Joined: 2/5/2012
Posts: 2053
Location: 🇧🇷 Brazil
i believe the fastest WW is honda, which would be available in hypersf2 as well... for high score it involves causing many draws Link to video Link to video maybe his damage changes a little bit and AI is not favorable in hyper sf2 so who knows actual honda tas Link to video
I want all good TAS inside TASvideos, it's my motto. TAS i'm interested: Megaman series, specially the RPGs! Where is the mmbn1 all chips TAS we deserve? Where is the Command Mission TAS? i'm slowly moving away from TASing fighting games for speed, maybe it's time to start finding some entertainment value in TASing.
Player (234)
Location: Daten City
Joined: 11/11/2025
Posts: 42
Location: Daten City
This TAS doesn't seem bad, but it is pretty slow with combos, and plus, it would be slightly more entertaining to confuse the cpu, but because this isn't a playaround run, that will slide for me. But honestly, you should perform moves like Ken's kick air throw more often, as those moves can damage a cpu a good bit. Not too bad though besides for combos. Meh vote. (the in-air Tatsus are kinda repetitive too, even though they can be used for good)
Don't talk to me until I've had my god damn sugar. Amateur TASer toolassisted.run will always suck in comparison to TASVideos, TASVideos has been around since Y2K after all.
Location: South Carolina
Joined: 10/3/2023
Posts: 2
Location: South Carolina
KusogeMan wrote:
i believe the fastest WW is honda, which would be available in hypersf2 as well... for high score it involves causing many draws Link to video Link to video maybe his damage changes a little bit and AI is not favorable in hyper sf2 so who knows actual honda tas Link to video
Thanks. Now I can get a better idea of what I'm up against.
Location: South Carolina
Joined: 10/3/2023
Posts: 2
Location: South Carolina
Stockiel wrote:
This TAS doesn't seem bad, but it is pretty slow with combos, and plus, it would be slightly more entertaining to confuse the cpu, but because this isn't a playaround run, that will slide for me. But honestly, you should perform moves like Ken's kick air throw more often, as those moves can damage a cpu a good bit. Not too bad though besides for combos. Meh vote. (the in-air Tatsus are kinda repetitive too, even though they can be used for good)
Thanks. I will take note of this. Compared to say like UMK3, this game has a lot more going on. My opinion of course.