Submission Text Full Submission Page
This game is Cabal 1988, Only an Arcade Shoot'em up.

Game objectives

  • Emulator used: Bizhawk 2.11
  • 2 Players
  • Uses hardest difficulty

Comments

I can use a Trackball Move and Aim 0 - 4095 of Analog and No Hold Fire. and you can move trackball P1 Left/Down: 3720 (-375), P1 Right/Up: 375, P2 Left/Up: 3720 (-375), P2 Right/Down: 375

Stage by stage comments

Stage 1

First 2 players a Shooting Spam the Super Strike Chopper.

Stage 2

More Shooting Spam the Submarine.

Stage 3

Another Shooting Spam the Armed truck.

Stage 4

6 Grenades times and Shooting Spam to Heavy military vehicle.

Stage 5

More 6 Grenades times and Shooting Spam destroy to The Base (And Final Blow Grenades.)

Other comments

This 2 players total score are 2879390.


TASVideoAgent
They/Them
Moderator
Location: 127.0.0.1
Joined: 8/3/2004
Posts: 18083
Location: 127.0.0.1
This topic is for the purpose of discussing #10710: Pepper-Color's Arcade Cabal "2 Players" in 09:23.272
GJTASer2018
He/Him
Location: Stafford, NY
Joined: 1/24/2018
Posts: 421
Location: Stafford, NY
It's like those "Just Cause" games, only as a 2D pixel graphic arcade shooter! (Too bad it doesn't loop, though...)
c-square wrote:
Yes, standard runs are needed and very appreciated here too
Dylon Stejakoski wrote:
Me and the boys starting over our games of choice for the infinityieth time in a row because of just-found optimizations
^ Why I don't have any submissions despite being on the forums for years now...
Joined: 8/19/2014
Posts: 8
Cool! Reminds me I recorded my own song that has the exact tuning and tempo of the background music, except mine sounds more like 90's Megadeth. When this gets published (heh :) ) I suppose handing over a version of my track for an alt encode might be fun.
CoolKirby
He/Him
Editor, Experienced player (710)
Joined: 11/8/2010
Posts: 4293
GJTASer2018 wrote:
It's like those "Just Cause" games, only as a 2D pixel graphic arcade shooter!
This comment got me to watch the run while I was mindlessly clicking around the forum. Liked Just Cause, liked this "blow up everything" TAS and the silly run the characters do at the end of each stage.
Discera wrote:
When this gets published (heh :) ) I suppose handing over a version of my track for an alt encode might be fun.
I'd watch that!
nymx
He/Him
Editor, Judge, Expert player (3475)
Location: Under the Weather
Joined: 11/14/2014
Posts: 1131
Location: Under the Weather
Just letting you know that I'm going to try and get this judged this week. Sorry for the delay.
I recently discovered that if you haven't reached a level of frustration with TASing any game, then you haven't done your due diligence. ---- SOYZA: Are you playing a game? NYMX: I'm not playing a game, I'm TASing. SOYZA: Oh...so its not a game...Its for real? ---- Anybody got a Quantum computer I can borrow for 20 minutes? Nevermind...eien's 64 core machine will do. :) ---- BOTing will be the end of all games. --NYMX

1790971682