Player (237)
Joined: 5/29/2025
Posts: 8
While it may seem a little unnecessary, I feel it would be good for other TASes that don't use the slide glitch for entertainment purposes, or they just don't know how to do it. ShiningProdigy9000s Hyper TAS: https://tasvideos.org/8919S got left in the DUST by MightyRainbow100s TAS because of the simple glitch. There was no coming back at all! This is why I think that TASes that use the Knuckles Slide Glitch should be separated from the ones that don't! Like how y'all did for Sonic and Tails runs in Sonic 3 & Knuckles.
Skilled player (1786)
🇧🇷 Brazil
Joined: 2/5/2012
Posts: 2053
Location: 🇧🇷 Brazil
JoshIsCoolio wrote:
While it may seem a little unnecessary, I feel it would be good for other TASes that don't use the slide glitch for entertainment purposes, or they just don't know how to do it. ShiningProdigy9000s Hyper TAS: https://tasvideos.org/8919S got left in the DUST by MightyRainbow100s TAS because of the simple glitch. There was no coming back at all! This is why I think that TASes that use the Knuckles Slide Glitch should be separated from the ones that don't! Like how y'all did for Sonic and Tails runs in Sonic 3 & Knuckles.
where is this glitch being used? maybe you can have a version with the glitch and another one without it?
I want all good TAS inside TASvideos, it's my motto. TAS i'm interested: Megaman series, specially the RPGs! Where is the mmbn1 all chips TAS we deserve? Where is the Command Mission TAS? i'm slowly moving away from TASing fighting games for speed, maybe it's time to start finding some entertainment value in TASing.
Player (237)
Joined: 5/29/2025
Posts: 8
KusogeMan wrote:
JoshIsCoolio wrote:
While it may seem a little unnecessary, I feel it would be good for other TASes that don't use the slide glitch for entertainment purposes, or they just don't know how to do it. ShiningProdigy9000s Hyper TAS: https://tasvideos.org/8919S got left in the DUST by MightyRainbow100s TAS because of the simple glitch. There was no coming back at all! This is why I think that TASes that use the Knuckles Slide Glitch should be separated from the ones that don't! Like how y'all did for Sonic and Tails runs in Sonic 3 & Knuckles.
where is this glitch being used? maybe you can have a version with the glitch and another one without it?
While there is a version of the game without the glitch, it is REALLY unstable with random tiles appearing everywhere and even someone finishing the game early than supposed to. Also, it is used in the Team Hyper TAS https://tasvideos.org/7090M and the 100% TAS https://tasvideos.org/5878M

1790648278