Submission Text Full Submission Page

Informações

  • Uso de autofire: sim

Explicações


nymx: Claiming for judging.
nymx: Replacing with improvement file.
nymx: Even though I had made the comparison video, against the older inputs...it still shows a dominating performance. What I have observed, is that most stages are just about survival. What makes the difference is the bosses, at the end of stages that take a while to destroy. Since there were tool many stages, I decided against make a "Stage by Stage" comparison...which probably could have shown some details that could have been something to call out. As it stands, I don't see anything wrong here...yet the ending time really shines over the WR that I compared it against. Great job!
Accepting to "Standard".


TASVideoAgent
They/Them
Moderator
Location: 127.0.0.1
Joined: 8/3/2004
Posts: 18083
Location: 127.0.0.1
thegugafá
He/Him
Skilled player (1303)
🇧🇷 Brazil
Joined: 2/26/2026
Posts: 51
Location: 🇧🇷 Brazil
https://tasvideos.org/UserFiles/Info/639237290576387129 Could you replace this movie here due to some improvements I found?
nymx
He/Him
Editor, Judge, Expert player (3475)
Location: Under the Weather
Joined: 11/14/2014
Posts: 1131
Location: Under the Weather
Just letting you know that I'm going to try and get this judged this week. Sorry for the delay.
I recently discovered that if you haven't reached a level of frustration with TASing any game, then you haven't done your due diligence. ---- SOYZA: Are you playing a game? NYMX: I'm not playing a game, I'm TASing. SOYZA: Oh...so its not a game...Its for real? ---- Anybody got a Quantum computer I can borrow for 20 minutes? Nevermind...eien's 64 core machine will do. :) ---- BOTing will be the end of all games. --NYMX
nymx
He/Him
Editor, Judge, Expert player (3475)
Location: Under the Weather
Joined: 11/14/2014
Posts: 1131
Location: Under the Weather
Here is a comparison video: Link to video
I recently discovered that if you haven't reached a level of frustration with TASing any game, then you haven't done your due diligence. ---- SOYZA: Are you playing a game? NYMX: I'm not playing a game, I'm TASing. SOYZA: Oh...so its not a game...Its for real? ---- Anybody got a Quantum computer I can borrow for 20 minutes? Nevermind...eien's 64 core machine will do. :) ---- BOTing will be the end of all games. --NYMX

1790992230