🇺🇸 United States
Joined: 9/7/2026
Posts: 30
Location: 🇺🇸 United States
is it okay if I use a english patch?
ShgofcTAS
They/Them
Reviewer, Active player (281)
Location: Gensokyo
Joined: 8/14/2025
Posts: 112
Location: Gensokyo
orbulon wrote:
is it okay if I use a english patch?
https://tasvideos.org/Forum/Posts/543849 this might be helpful :)
i like lion king.. and kirby 👍
Spikestuff
They/Them
Editor, Expert player (3673)
Location: The land down under.
Joined: 10/12/2011
Posts: 6728
Location: The land down under.
Personally I find this one a bit bizarre. Why would Rhythm Tengoku need a translation patch? Especially in a TAS sense, since it's just... a rhythm game? The only thing I can think of is just the random karaoke section. Alternatively now I'm curious if the current publication can sync forward to that patch. Original Game Thread.
WebNations/Sabih wrote:
+fsvgm777 never censoring anything.
Disables Comments and Ratings for the YouTube account. Strong for yourself and also others.

1791629303