An improvement. Yes vote.
For the Youtube encode: (Well, I'm not a publisher... but this is what I think at least)
- I think you have already read at least some parts of the encoding guide
(or the Streaming media part
of it. Good thing.
- I think the subtitle placement was good.
- You should say "The homepage of this ..." instead of "This homepage of this ..."
- The logo should use the same dimensions and the as the video, so it should be an integer multiple of 256x224.
- I think you forgot to set the pixel aspect ratio to 7:6
- For the Youtube description: This movie is not published yet, it's a submission (which will most likely be published)
(- In my opinion at least, you shouldn use another method for upscaling the video, for example PointResize or some HQx filters