Submission Text Full Submission Page
This TAS is an improvement of 769 frames (12.86 seconds) compared with my old TAS [2331]GBC Lucky Luke "100%" by TheKDX7 in 31:07.97 owed to more precise movements as well as some changes of roads in the levels.
Here is the TAS 100% of Lucky Luke on gameboy color. The 100% consists in got back 5 stars which are hidden in 12 levels.

Game objectives

• Emulator used: BizHawk 1.11.4
  • Aims for fastest time
  • 100% completion
  • Take damage to save time
  • Uses the hardest difficulty
  • Uses no password
  • Genre platform

Comments

Due to the change of the emulator with compared with my previous TAS, 16 frames were lost.

Stage by stage comments

Mexico City

• Rise on the left corner of the house to fetch has branch is faster than the right corner.
  • Obtaining of the fourth star more quickly.
  • Empty the charger before the end of the level.

Painful Gulch

• More precise movements.
  • Some changes of way.

Saloon

• What made the major part of the saving of time is that I did not go to look for the big heart in basement of the saloon. Not to take it and to lose fewer damages afterward has proved to be faster.

The Prairie

• Lost some frames because I could not take as much damage because I had only 3 hearts.
  • Gain of frames due to more precise movements.

Ranch

• Some changes of way to take the second star.

Cheyenne Mountains

Jail

• I did not have to wait one more cycle for the last lamp I grabbed.
  • Best fight against Averell and William Dalton.

Suggested screenshot

Masterjun: Judging.
Masterjun: Good job at saving the frames. Accepting to the Vault as an improvement to the previous run.
Fog: Processing.

TASVideoAgent
They/Them
Experienced Forum User, Moderator
This topic is for the purpose of discussing #5334: TheKDX7's GBC Lucky Luke "100%" in 30:55.11
Masterjun
He/Him
Experienced Forum User, Site Developer, Skilled player (1783)
Exotic platforms TAS of 2020Speedy TAS of 2018PC TAS of 2018Glitchy TAS of 2015TASer of 2014SNES TASer of 2014TAS of 2014SNES TAS of 2014Funny TAS of 2014Glitchy TAS of 2014TASer of 2013SNES TASer of 2013NES TAS of 2013SNES TAS of 2012Funny TAS of 2012
Changed the version from Europe to USA, since that's the version you used. Anyone wants to make a reply or at least vote?
Warning: Might glitch to credits I will finish this ACE soon as possible (or will I?)
WST
She/Her
Active player, Experienced Forum User (320)
I’m watching it, and yes, it’s definitely fun. Yes vote, of course.
S3&A [Amy amy%] improvement (with Evil_3D & kaan55) — currently in SPZ2 my TAS channel · If I ever come into your dream, I’ll be riding an eggship :)
ThunderAxe31
He/Him
Experienced Forum User, Experienced player, Judge, Moderator (788)
Gameboy TASer of 2017
omg this is so boring... but it still looks well optimized, so I'm giving a Meh vote. Keep it up :)
my personal page - my YouTube channel - my GitHub - my Discord: ThunderAxe31#1512 <Masterjun> if you look at the "NES" in a weird angle, it actually clearly says "GBA"
Post subject: Movie published
TASVideoAgent
They/Them
Experienced Forum User, Moderator
This movie has been published. The posts before this message apply to the submission, and posts after this message apply to the published movie. ---- [3300] GBC Lucky Luke "100%" by TheKDX7 in 30:55.11