Post subject: PSX TASer of 2018 - lapogne36
Noxxa
Any
Moderator, Expert player (4331)
🇳🇱 Netherlands
Joined: 8/14/2009
Posts: 4155
Location: 🇳🇱 Netherlands
Please nominate eligible TASers. Nominations are open until 2019-01-07 23:59 UTC. Voting is open until 2019-01-14 23:59 UTC. PSX TASer of 2018 candidates: lapogne36 Lil_Gecko Woops xxNKxx The winner: lapogne36
http://www.youtube.com/Noxxa <dwangoAC> This is a TAS (...). Not suitable for all audiences. May cause undesirable side-effects. May contain emulator abuse. Emulator may be abusive. This product contains glitches known to the state of California to cause egg defects. <Masterjun> I'm just a guy arranging bits in a sequence which could potentially amuse other people looking at these bits <adelikat> In Oregon Trail, I sacrificed my own family to save time. In Star trek, I killed helpless comrades in escape pods to save time. Here, I kill my allies to save time. I think I need help.
EZGames69
He/They
Publisher, Reviewer, Expert player (5655)
🇺🇸 United States
Joined: 5/29/2017
Posts: 2823
Location: 🇺🇸 United States
lapogne36 and Woops
[14:15] <feos> WinDOES what DOSn't 12:33:44 PM <Mothrayas> "I got an oof with my game!" Mothrayas Today at 12:22: <Colin> thank you for supporting noble causes such as my feet MemoryTAS Today at 11:55 AM: you wouldn't know beauty if it slapped you in the face with a giant fish [Today at 4:51 PM] Mothrayas: although if you like your own tweets that's the online equivalent of sniffing your own farts and probably tells a lot about you as a person MemoryTAS Today at 7:01 PM: But I exert big staff energy honestly lol Samsara Today at 1:20 PM: wouldn't ACE in a real life TAS just stand for Actually Cease Existing
Advisor, Editor, Skilled player (1394)
🇮🇹 Italy
Joined: 9/12/2016
Posts: 1672
Location: 🇮🇹 Italy
lapogne36, of course.
my personal page - my YouTube channel - my GitHub - my Discord: thunderaxe31 <Masterjun> if you look at the "NES" in a weird angle, it actually clearly says "GBA"
Spikestuff
They/Them
Editor, Expert player (3671)
Location: The land down under.
Joined: 10/12/2011
Posts: 6722
Location: The land down under.
It's not really representative on how much the rules were changed and adjusted due to them, but N?K when all is considered is worthy of a vote and the amount of time and effort Lil_Gecko put up for two Final Fantasy TASes before the New Year and unfortunately one being too long as well as too close to the New Year to judge and publish in time. Votes/Nominations: N?K/xxNKxx & Lil_Gecko
WebNations/Sabih wrote:
+fsvgm777 never censoring anything.
Disables Comments and Ratings for the YouTube account. Strong for yourself and also others.
Troye
He/They
Experienced player (904)
Joined: 4/27/2018
Posts: 66
lapogne36
Dimon12321
He/Him
Editor, Reviewer, Skilled player (1348)
🇷🇴 Romania
Joined: 4/5/2014
Posts: 1531
Location: 🇷🇴 Romania
lapogne36 and Woops. Also "Mothrayas / Awards / 2018 / TA Ser PSX"...
TASing is like making a film: only the best takes are shown in the premier. https://xkcd.com/3246/
Noxxa
Any
Moderator, Expert player (4331)
🇳🇱 Netherlands
Joined: 8/14/2009
Posts: 4155
Location: 🇳🇱 Netherlands
Woops.
http://www.youtube.com/Noxxa <dwangoAC> This is a TAS (...). Not suitable for all audiences. May cause undesirable side-effects. May contain emulator abuse. Emulator may be abusive. This product contains glitches known to the state of California to cause egg defects. <Masterjun> I'm just a guy arranging bits in a sequence which could potentially amuse other people looking at these bits <adelikat> In Oregon Trail, I sacrificed my own family to save time. In Star trek, I killed helpless comrades in escape pods to save time. Here, I kill my allies to save time. I think I need help.
Skilled player (1647)
Joined: 7/1/2013
Posts: 464
Dimon12321 wrote:
Also "Mothrayas / Awards / 2018 / TA Ser PSX"...
At least it is consistent across all categories!
Challenger
He/Him
Judge, Skilled player (2000)
Joined: 2/23/2016
Posts: 1208
lapogne36
Wiki: HomePages/Challenger Currently working as a Judge and planning new SNES projects for the 2026 year if possible :) * Aryol * Appleseed * BlackThorne * Joe & Mac * Pac-Attack * Super Bomberman 4 ...and a few more surprises.