Post subject: TASer of 2019 - EZGames69 & keylie
Noxxa
Any
Moderator, Expert player (4331)
🇳🇱 Netherlands
Joined: 8/14/2009
Posts: 4155
Location: 🇳🇱 Netherlands
Please nominate eligible TASers. Nominations are open until 2020-01-07 23:59 UTC. Voting is open until 2020-01-14 23:59 UTC. Vote for the TASers who, in your opinion, made the greatest TAS content throughout the year. TASer of 2019 candidates: Baddap1 EZGames69 keylie Masterjun Memory nymx The8bitbeast Tompa Congratulations to the winners, EZGames69 and keylie!
http://www.youtube.com/Noxxa <dwangoAC> This is a TAS (...). Not suitable for all audiences. May cause undesirable side-effects. May contain emulator abuse. Emulator may be abusive. This product contains glitches known to the state of California to cause egg defects. <Masterjun> I'm just a guy arranging bits in a sequence which could potentially amuse other people looking at these bits <adelikat> In Oregon Trail, I sacrificed my own family to save time. In Star trek, I killed helpless comrades in escape pods to save time. Here, I kill my allies to save time. I think I need help.
EZGames69
He/They
Publisher, Reviewer, Expert player (5655)
🇺🇸 United States
Joined: 5/29/2017
Posts: 2823
Location: 🇺🇸 United States
Memory, Keylie, and the8bitbeast.
[14:15] <feos> WinDOES what DOSn't 12:33:44 PM <Mothrayas> "I got an oof with my game!" Mothrayas Today at 12:22: <Colin> thank you for supporting noble causes such as my feet MemoryTAS Today at 11:55 AM: you wouldn't know beauty if it slapped you in the face with a giant fish [Today at 4:51 PM] Mothrayas: although if you like your own tweets that's the online equivalent of sniffing your own farts and probably tells a lot about you as a person MemoryTAS Today at 7:01 PM: But I exert big staff energy honestly lol Samsara Today at 1:20 PM: wouldn't ACE in a real life TAS just stand for Actually Cease Existing
Noxxa
Any
Moderator, Expert player (4331)
🇳🇱 Netherlands
Joined: 8/14/2009
Posts: 4155
Location: 🇳🇱 Netherlands
I nominate Masterjun
http://www.youtube.com/Noxxa <dwangoAC> This is a TAS (...). Not suitable for all audiences. May cause undesirable side-effects. May contain emulator abuse. Emulator may be abusive. This product contains glitches known to the state of California to cause egg defects. <Masterjun> I'm just a guy arranging bits in a sequence which could potentially amuse other people looking at these bits <adelikat> In Oregon Trail, I sacrificed my own family to save time. In Star trek, I killed helpless comrades in escape pods to save time. Here, I kill my allies to save time. I think I need help.
EZGames69
He/They
Publisher, Reviewer, Expert player (5655)
🇺🇸 United States
Joined: 5/29/2017
Posts: 2823
Location: 🇺🇸 United States
Mothrayas wrote:
I nominate Masterjun
The rules say you cant nominate yourself.
[14:15] <feos> WinDOES what DOSn't 12:33:44 PM <Mothrayas> "I got an oof with my game!" Mothrayas Today at 12:22: <Colin> thank you for supporting noble causes such as my feet MemoryTAS Today at 11:55 AM: you wouldn't know beauty if it slapped you in the face with a giant fish [Today at 4:51 PM] Mothrayas: although if you like your own tweets that's the online equivalent of sniffing your own farts and probably tells a lot about you as a person MemoryTAS Today at 7:01 PM: But I exert big staff energy honestly lol Samsara Today at 1:20 PM: wouldn't ACE in a real life TAS just stand for Actually Cease Existing
Banned User
🇧🇷 Brazil
Joined: 8/2/2017
Posts: 89
Location: 🇧🇷 Brazil
EZGames69 would be TASer of 2019 because he has 15 Moon tiers movies in 2019 which is a great value for a professional TASer.
Cuphead TASes desyncs unfortunately.
Challenger
He/Him
Judge, Skilled player (2000)
Joined: 2/23/2016
Posts: 1208
EZGames69.
Wiki: HomePages/Challenger Currently working as a Judge and planning new SNES projects for the 2026 year if possible :) * Aryol * Appleseed * BlackThorne * Joe & Mac * Pac-Attack * Super Bomberman 4 ...and a few more surprises.
Dimon12321
He/Him
Editor, Reviewer, Skilled player (1348)
🇷🇴 Romania
Joined: 4/5/2014
Posts: 1531
Location: 🇷🇴 Romania
EZGames69. At least for his artistic productivity. I can't imagine how much time he spent on TASing in 2019, but the results say, it's a big number.
TASing is like making a film: only the best takes are shown in the premier. https://xkcd.com/3246/
Lobsterzelda
He/Him
Skilled player (1233)
Joined: 3/17/2019
Posts: 284
EZGames69
Emulator Coder
Location: In his lab studying psychology to find new ways to torture TASers and forumers
Joined: 3/9/2004
Posts: 4588
Location: In his lab studying psychology to find new ways to torture TASers and forumers
nymx, Baddap1, and Tompa.
Warning: Opinions expressed by Nach or others in this post do not necessarily reflect the views, opinions, or position of Nach himself on the matter(s) being discussed therein.
Alex_X8
He/Him
Joined: 1/8/2020
Posts: 1
My friend Baddap1.
nymx
He/Him
Editor, Judge, Expert player (3474)
Location: Under the Weather
Joined: 11/14/2014
Posts: 1130
Location: Under the Weather
Congratulations EZGames69 and keylie! I"ve worked with EZGames69 on one TAS and I've admired the work of keylie. Great job guys and way to go!
I recently discovered that if you haven't reached a level of frustration with TASing any game, then you haven't done your due diligence. ---- SOYZA: Are you playing a game? NYMX: I'm not playing a game, I'm TASing. SOYZA: Oh...so its not a game...Its for real? ---- Anybody got a Quantum computer I can borrow for 20 minutes? Nevermind...eien's 64 core machine will do. :) ---- BOTing will be the end of all games. --NYMX
Banned User
🇧🇷 Brazil
Joined: 8/2/2017
Posts: 89
Location: 🇧🇷 Brazil
i wished EZGames69 and/or keylie were inviting me to work on a TAS with me, so i would be happy, by the way, Congratulations to them!
Cuphead TASes desyncs unfortunately.
Spikestuff
They/Them
Editor, Expert player (3671)
Location: The land down under.
Joined: 10/12/2011
Posts: 6722
Location: The land down under.
Bluely wrote:
i wished EZGames69 and/or keylie were inviting me to work on a TAS with me, so i would be happy, by the way, Congratulations to them!
Way to be selfish?
WebNations/Sabih wrote:
+fsvgm777 never censoring anything.
Disables Comments and Ratings for the YouTube account. Strong for yourself and also others.
Banned User
🇧🇷 Brazil
Joined: 8/2/2017
Posts: 89
Location: 🇧🇷 Brazil
Spikestuff wrote:
Bluely wrote:
i wished EZGames69 and/or keylie were inviting me to work on a TAS with me, so i would be happy, by the way, Congratulations to them!
Way to be selfish?
I was just telling... 🤷
Cuphead TASes desyncs unfortunately.