- Emulator used: FCEUX 2.3.0
- Aims for fastest possible time.
- Manipulates luck.
- Takes damage to save time.
Hello! Anybody here? I brought a little cute, its name is alien :)
This TAS is an improvement of about 23355F(abotut 6:28.61) over the previous run.
There are two conditions for bug passing through the door: the first is that the X pixel value of the protagonist is odd, and the second is that it can only pass through the right door.
What should be paid attention to when doing this project
- Landing at the extreme edge of the platform may be 1 f slower.
- When the protagonist enters the tunnel, he can jump into the tunnel at the edge.
- Jumping may touch the trigger point in advance when passing the level.
- At the beginning of each level, the protagonist can't move a few frames, but can move by jumping, which can be 7F faster.
- The protagonist squeezes into the wall by 1 pixel and can cross the ladder.
- When falling vertically, before the end of dragging the horizontal screen, if the main character has fallen to the bottom of the screen, the ladder can stop moving.
- When the protagonist moves in the opposite direction, shooting can make the protagonist turn faster.
- At the moment of climbing out of the tunnel, there will be no unnecessary action when using the grenade.
- Every one ammunition reduced can improve 1F.
Special thanks: zyr2288.
Zyr2288 helped me to find the memory address.
: Excellent work once again! I watched the published run after watching this and noticed a significant increase in entertainment value for this run, from both the large time cut due to being able to glitch through doors and the constant wasting of ammunition to save time, which I enjoyed greatly on a technical level. Given that the current run is borderline Moons already, and this run's received pretty positive voting itself, I'm accepting this to Moons as an improvement to the published run