Isso daqui é uma melhoria de 34f e 69f ( 34f Por eu fazer manobras rígidas e 69f Por eu finalizar movie mais cedo) de https://tasvideos.org/10089S
Uma pena que eu perdi 7f Devido a inconsistência do subpixel
Eu recomendo você dar uma olhada alguma movie Anterior desse jogo Para saber como é que funciona https://tasvideos.org/10089S https://tasvideos.org/8640S

Possíveis melhorias

Provavelmente Tem como melhorar mais ainda Fazendo algumas manobras mais rígidas Mas é meio chato de fazer esse jogo Então vou deixar alguém tentar fazer isso
Como diz lá no vídeo tem como você fazer algums clipes Se você manipular subpixel E pulando muito alto se tiver no chão Mas eu não sei se é útil de alguma coisa

nymx: Claiming for judging.
nymx: I did a comparison between this submission and the previous submission's inputs. It appears that the newest submission has changes all over the place, which tells me that the order of authorship seems to be ok. I'm thinking that some might believe the amount of optimization would constitute thegugafu should be last. I reached out to DrD2k9 and he didn't mind the current order.
Run looks good and beats the previous submission.

inconsistent: Processing...


TASVideoAgent
They/Them
Moderator
Location: 127.0.0.1
Joined: 8/3/2004
Posts: 18083
Location: 127.0.0.1
This topic is for the purpose of discussing #10711: thegugafá, Induviel & DrD2k9's NES Spacegulls in 04:43.184
nymx
He/Him
Editor, Judge, Expert player (3475)
Location: Under the Weather
Joined: 11/14/2014
Posts: 1131
Location: Under the Weather
Here is a comparison video Link to video
I recently discovered that if you haven't reached a level of frustration with TASing any game, then you haven't done your due diligence. ---- SOYZA: Are you playing a game? NYMX: I'm not playing a game, I'm TASing. SOYZA: Oh...so its not a game...Its for real? ---- Anybody got a Quantum computer I can borrow for 20 minutes? Nevermind...eien's 64 core machine will do. :) ---- BOTing will be the end of all games. --NYMX
Post subject: Movie published
TASVideoAgent
They/Them
Moderator
Location: 127.0.0.1
Joined: 8/3/2004
Posts: 18083
Location: 127.0.0.1
This movie has been published. The posts before this message apply to the submission, and posts after this message apply to the published movie. ---- [7402] NES Spacegulls by thegugafá, Induviel & DrD2k9 in 04:43.184