Post subject: Weeweechu
Player (84)
🇸🇪 Sweden
Joined: 8/24/2004
Posts: 2562
Location: 🇸🇪 Sweden
Out of pure boredom I here by post this. It actually made me smile. Not for long, but still. :) One beautiful December evening Huan Cho and his girlfriend Jung Lee were sitting by the side of the ocean. It was a romantic full moon, when Huan Cho said "Hey baby, let's play Weeweechu." "Oh no, not now, lets look at the moon" said Jung Lee. "Oh, c'mon baby, let's you and I play Weeweechu. I love you and it's the perfect time," Huan Cho Begged. "But I rather just hold your hand and watch the moon." "Please Jung Lee, just once play Weeweechu with me." Jung Lee looked at Huan Chi and said, "OK, we'll play Weeweechu." So Huan Cho grabbed his guitar and they both sang..... "Weeweechu a Merry Christmas, Weeweechu a Merry Christmas, Weeweechu a Merry Christmas, and a Happy New Year."
Former player
🇫🇷 France
Joined: 5/24/2005
Posts: 405
Location: 🇫🇷 France
Cute Christmas joke that made me smile too...
Not dead yet... still very busy... damn...
Player (34)
Location: Seattle, WA
Joined: 8/1/2004
Posts: 2687
Location: Seattle, WA
Subtle racial stereotyping?
hi nitrodon streamline: cyn-chine
LSK
Joined: 4/17/2006
Posts: 159
I choose you! Weeweechu!
Joined: 10/3/2005
Posts: 1332
Zurreco wrote:
Subtle racial stereotyping?
Not to mention gender. Cute, though.
Player (63)
🇸🇪 Sweden
Joined: 6/15/2005
Posts: 312
Location: 🇸🇪 Sweden
Hahahaha! ;) That joke was clear as a bell! =D Keep it up!
Editor, Player (91)
Location: Arzareth
Joined: 3/8/2004
Posts: 7470
Location: Arzareth
Good one.