This emulator is obsolete, and submissions using it are no longer accepted. Use BizHawk for PSX TASing.
TODO: Reconsider and update the content of this page, and fix formatting, copy/pasted from googlecode
PSX Emulator with Rerecording features adapted from the PCSX GPU core
PSXjin is an overhaul of the outdated pcsx-rr branch of PCSX. It includes a new SPU and integrated components rather than the use of plugins (though currently input plugins are still required and packaged with PSXjin). In addition there is an overhaul of the GUI components & features, including the removal of the 2 window design inherent in PCSX emulators.
PSXjin is a rerecording emulator and its primary focus is to facilitate the making of Tool-assisted Speedruns. When possible & time permitting it will also support features for casual gaming.
- Google Code (Archived)
TODO: find and fix all the red links
- PJM - Documentation of the movie file format (.pjm) of PSXjin
- TASHowTo - A tutorial for creating Tool-assisted Speedruns
- Ram Search Tutorial - Help using the Ram Search dialog
- Ram Watch Tutorial - Help using the Ram Watch dialog
- Online Help - quick tutorial for first-time users
- Lua Script Function List - List of all available Lua functions
- Command Line Options