Experienced player (536)
Joined: 2/16/2024
Posts: 103
There is a newer draft of the TAS in case anyone hasn't seen it. Link to video
Editor, Skilled player (1320)
🇺🇸 United States
Joined: 7/20/2011
Posts: 359
Location: 🇺🇸 United States
Still sad that the DDR sections are what turned us off of this game, the platforming sections are pretty cool. I like the squidward zips I knew they'd be useful. Is that your video or someone else's? It's just a shame I can't hear the commentary at all because the volume of the game is like 500x louder than the commentator.
Experienced player (536)
Joined: 2/16/2024
Posts: 103
Exonym wrote:
Still sad that the DDR sections are what turned us off of this game, the platforming sections are pretty cool. I like the squidward zips I knew they'd be useful. Is that your video or someone else's? It's just a shame I can't hear the commentary at all because the volume of the game is like 500x louder than the commentator.
This is not my TAS. It was made by the same person who made the other TAS. They also did the commentary.