General info:
  • 2 loop
  • Terminando o jogo muito rápido
  • uso de autoFire: sim

Explicações

Possíveis melhorias

Como diz no Submission anterior Eu devia ter usado outro personagem para ver qual o ideal na run Mas eu não sei qual era o melhor Por causa das categorias da speedrun do aero fighters se meio imprecisa

nota que nao diz naquele video

Esse jogo de Arcade específico você tem que segurar 2 frames em vez de apenas apertar 1 frame

nymx: Claiming for judging.
nymx: Thanks to Patashu for the clarification. Now that that’s out of the way, it looks like the run is very well optimized. After adjusting for the RTA time start, your time clearly falls under double the “Normal” WR time. Your second loop is a bit more difficult, which explains the slightly higher time.
Here’s my breakdown:
1st Loop (RTA Timed): 8:42 (timed from selecting Villiam) 2nd Loop (RTA Time): 8:48 (timed from the Villiam scene) Total: 17:30
Using the WR for comparison (8:54, Normal Difficult), and applying the same logic:
1st Loop (RTA Timed): 8:54 2nd Loop (RTA Timed): 9:00 (theoretical) Total: 17:54
Based on this, you appear to be about 24 seconds faster—excluding the cutscene between each loop. Overall, that’s good enough for me.
Great job once again!
Accepting to "Stanadard".

despoa: Processing...


TASVideoAgent
They/Them
Moderator
Location: 127.0.0.1
Joined: 8/3/2004
Posts: 18096
Location: 127.0.0.1
This topic is for the purpose of discussing #10621: thegugafá's Arcade Aero Fighters "2 loops" in 17:38.294
nymx
He/Him
Editor, Judge, Expert player (3476)
Location: Under the Weather
Joined: 11/14/2014
Posts: 1132
Location: Under the Weather
One question...I'm assuming that your do 2 loops, because the 2nd loop ends on the hardest difficulty? I see that it starts on "Normal", so I'm guessing it increases on each loop. But in this case, it will only increase once.
I recently discovered that if you haven't reached a level of frustration with TASing any game, then you haven't done your due diligence. ---- SOYZA: Are you playing a game? NYMX: I'm not playing a game, I'm TASing. SOYZA: Oh...so its not a game...Its for real? ---- Anybody got a Quantum computer I can borrow for 20 minutes? Nevermind...eien's 64 core machine will do. :) ---- BOTing will be the end of all games. --NYMX
thegugafá
He/Him
Skilled player (1308)
🇧🇷 Brazil
Joined: 2/26/2026
Posts: 52
Location: 🇧🇷 Brazil
nymx wrote:
One question...I'm assuming that your do 2 loops, because the 2nd loop ends on the hardest difficulty? I see that it starts on "Normal", so I'm guessing it increases on each loop. But in this case, it will only increase once.
I don't know much about it edit: Actually, it does increase When you finish on the first loop
nymx
He/Him
Editor, Judge, Expert player (3476)
Location: Under the Weather
Joined: 11/14/2014
Posts: 1132
Location: Under the Weather
Alright...then if you don't mind, just explain the reason for 2 loops and I should be able to finalize judgment.
I recently discovered that if you haven't reached a level of frustration with TASing any game, then you haven't done your due diligence. ---- SOYZA: Are you playing a game? NYMX: I'm not playing a game, I'm TASing. SOYZA: Oh...so its not a game...Its for real? ---- Anybody got a Quantum computer I can borrow for 20 minutes? Nevermind...eien's 64 core machine will do. :) ---- BOTing will be the end of all games. --NYMX
Darkman425
He/They
Editor, Judge, Expert player (2330)
Location: Texas
Joined: 9/19/2021
Posts: 360
Location: Texas
The 2nd loop of the main Aero Fighters games end with a "The End" with some extra bits depending on the game. You're not obliged to do both loops though unless you really want to.
Switch friend code: SW-2632-3851-3712
thegugafá
He/Him
Skilled player (1308)
🇧🇷 Brazil
Joined: 2/26/2026
Posts: 52
Location: 🇧🇷 Brazil
nymx wrote:
Alright...then if you don't mind, just explain the reason for 2 loops and I should be able to finalize judgment.
It's because I don't know where I was going to end the game Because it has 2 loops Then I was left wondering whether I should do 1 loop or 2 To be honest, I wanted to do it in one loop (Sorry for the bad English)
Patashu
He/Him
Joined: 10/2/2005
Posts: 4158
According to https://www.wikihouse.com/stg/index.php?STG%A5%E9%A5%F3%A5%AF%B0%EC%CD%F7 , ソニックウィングス 1-ALL is a 16/50 (unofficial community difficulty scale) whereas 2-ALL is a 27/50. So doing two loops is necessary for exhausting the game's content, reaching maximum difficulty and maximum scoring potential.
Puzzle gamedev https://patashu.itch.io Famitracker musician https://soundcloud.com/patashu Programmer, DDR grinder, enjoys the occasional puzzle game/shmup.
nymx
He/Him
Editor, Judge, Expert player (3476)
Location: Under the Weather
Joined: 11/14/2014
Posts: 1132
Location: Under the Weather
Patashu wrote:
According to https://www.wikihouse.com/stg/index.php?STG%A5%E9%A5%F3%A5%AF%B0%EC%CD%F7 , ソニックウィングス 1-ALL is a 16/50 (unofficial community difficulty scale) whereas 2-ALL is a 27/50. So doing two loops is necessary for exhausting the game's content, reaching maximum difficulty and maximum scoring potential.
Thank you.
I recently discovered that if you haven't reached a level of frustration with TASing any game, then you haven't done your due diligence. ---- SOYZA: Are you playing a game? NYMX: I'm not playing a game, I'm TASing. SOYZA: Oh...so its not a game...Its for real? ---- Anybody got a Quantum computer I can borrow for 20 minutes? Nevermind...eien's 64 core machine will do. :) ---- BOTing will be the end of all games. --NYMX
nymx
He/Him
Editor, Judge, Expert player (3476)
Location: Under the Weather
Joined: 11/14/2014
Posts: 1132
Location: Under the Weather
thegugafá wrote:
nymx wrote:
Alright...then if you don't mind, just explain the reason for 2 loops and I should be able to finalize judgment.
It's because I don't know where I was going to end the game Because it has 2 loops Then I was left wondering whether I should do 1 loop or 2 To be honest, I wanted to do it in one loop (Sorry for the bad English)
Thanks. And...your English is quite good. I wouldn't worry about it.
I recently discovered that if you haven't reached a level of frustration with TASing any game, then you haven't done your due diligence. ---- SOYZA: Are you playing a game? NYMX: I'm not playing a game, I'm TASing. SOYZA: Oh...so its not a game...Its for real? ---- Anybody got a Quantum computer I can borrow for 20 minutes? Nevermind...eien's 64 core machine will do. :) ---- BOTing will be the end of all games. --NYMX
Post subject: Movie published
TASVideoAgent
They/Them
Moderator
Location: 127.0.0.1
Joined: 8/3/2004
Posts: 18096
Location: 127.0.0.1
This movie has been published. The posts before this message apply to the submission, and posts after this message apply to the published movie. ---- [7339] Arcade Aero Fighters "2 loops" by thegugafá in 17:38.294