Original publication:  NES Arkanoid "warpless" by Genisto in 16:30.47
Emulator used: BizHawk 2.9.1, NesHawk core
I was watching dwangoAC's stream working on verification tests for the Arkanoid TASes but this one didn't sync on stream. I got curious about how hard it would be to sync this on a modern NES emulator. With a minor modification adjusting the time when first input past the title screen starts, I got this old input file originally made in Famtasia to sync. This should in theory make this more likely to be console verifiable. I also edited the header to match the original rerecord count of the original publication.