Top Gear 2 (USA) All Tracks 2 11 59.bk2
Uploaded 6/15/2021 1:34 AM by Technickle (2 files)
Top Gear 2
In 2:11:59.62 (475960 frames), 17778 rerecords
- Top Gear 2 for the Super Nintendo is a 2.5D arcade-style racing game. Travel the world, and claim to be the world's best racer. Race through *46 gorgeous tracks*. Twist, Turn, 'Jump' my way to victory.
- Each track has its different elements such as Snow, Rain, Nighttime & Sunshine.
- Throughout, I'll be able to collect money which allows me to buy certain upgrades, from Engines, Gearboxes, Wet & Dry Tires, Nitros, and Car Armor. The game offers different car color variants that I can choose from, however, only the Red Car color is used.
The Route: (leaving out tracks that don't have an upgrade)
- Ayers Rock = $10K | Gearbox 2/$0
- Loch Ness = $30K Nitro/$0
- Niagra Falls = $54K Engine 3/Wet Tires/$0
- Cairo = $50K Gearbox/$0
- Munich = $80K Engine 4/$0
The run category:
- Filed Under: 'All Tracks' Glitched New Game
- Aims for fastest completion
- Improves over currently published movie
- Uses Hardest Difficulty
- Uses Heavy Glitch Abuse
- Improved main menu by 2 frames - Instead of 3 down presses, input 2 down presses | after Options, input 2 up presses
- Better Gear Optimizing - boost with 1st gear until 165 MPH then sit in 2nd gear until 200 MPH and then gear up to 4th gear, once in 4th gear wait until 223/228 to gear up to 6th.
- Better Driving - I improve the driving segments of the run (the most vital part lol). Less outside stripe hits, stay on the track more until leaving for required maneuvering.
There is a special type of boosting pattern, I recently discovered called a H.E.N.T (Hyper Extended Nitro Timer), which essentially allows you to carry 1 nitro into 2 downhill sections at a time. Normally, it was 1 per nitro, but, waiting for a little extra gives more speed throughout the tracks.
There is also another mini trick called H.E.N.D (Hyper Extended Nitro Delay) which is essentially the same as the H E N T, but, delays the speed loss when going downhill from 1 nitro, if the destination is too prolonged from one end to the other.
Turn Throttling as the name implies, allows for the car to throttle. What does this mean? It means that when the car travels on Snow or Rain element tracks, the car sets a timer where if the car travels too fast in one direction, it starts a slipping animation. In order to negate this timer, I use Turn Throttling, by pressing Left or Right every 3 frames, although some turns require up to 7 frame presses.
Side Turning refers to releasing gas, to pass through car hitboxes at the start of races. It's mostly used for sharper-designed tracks.
Countries & Races:
- Australasia - Auckland, Ayers Rock, Canterbury Plains, Sydney
- Britain - Loch Ness, London, Sheffield, Stonehenge
- Canada - Banff, Niagra Falls, Toronto, Vancouver
- Egypt - Abu Sunbul, Aswan, Cairo, Hugh Sitton (Giza Pyramids)
- France - Bordeaux, Monaco, Nice, Paris
- Germany - Bavaria, Cologne, Frankfurt, Munich
- Greece - Athens, Meteora, Mykonos, Santorini
- India - Amber Port, Bombay, Delhi, Taj Mahal
- Ireland - Dublin, Galway, Killarney, Limerick
- Italy - Florence, Pisa, Rome, Sicily
- Japan - Hiroshima, Kyoto, Toyko, Yokohama
- Scandinavia - Copenhagen, Helsinki, Reykjavik, Stockholm
- South America - Chile, Mexico, Peru, Rio De Janeiro
- Spain - Andalusia, Barcelona, Madrid, Seville
- Switzerland - Geneva, Grunwald, Lucerne, Zurich
- The United States - Los Vegas, Los Angeles, New York, San Francisco
Races that don't actually exist (18 in total):
- Hugh Sittion
- Taj Mahal
- Los Angeles
Stinky races that I have actually do
- Auckland - *Sonic quote*
- Ayers Rock
- Loch Ness
- Niagra Falls
- Toronto - roadblocks, blocking the wall? Stupid
- Abu Sunbul
- Aswan - you shall be broken 1 day
- Nice - but why
- Cologne - looking at you
- Mykonos - yeah, but, why tho
- Amber Port
- Toyko - <- you are a pain (not the person reading this)
- Copenhagen - having the potential, but, nothing to give (like me)
- Chile - probably would work if it wasn't for that turn
- Rio De Janeiro
- Los Vegas
- New York
- San Francisco